Not only do all plants produce oxygen, they look beautiful and add a natural feel to your space. These plants in particular act best as “air filters” which is especially beneficial to those with asthma, and allergies. I have lots of different plants around my home and love to buy fresh flowers each week (daisies are my favourite)! Try incorporating some of these beauties into your home and/or office space!
Why These 6 Plants Rock:
1. Bamboo Palm: Removes formaldahyde and acts as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: Absorbs nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: Purifies the air and keeps it clean.
4. Spider Plant: Removes carbon monoxide, formaldahyde and other toxins or impurities from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Removes mold spores (best place for this plant is in bathrooms or laundry rooms). Also removes formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Removes benzene from the air and improves sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over the night (best place for these are in your bedroom).